Sunday, August 2, 2015

Welcome

I am thrilled to welcome you to section 3C for the 2015-2016 school year.  My name is Ms. Caro and this is my first year at Archway Arete.  I am so excited to be teaching 3rd grade and to be a member of the Arete and Great Hearts family.  Previously I taught 5th and 6th grades in Glendale Arizona.  My assistant is Miss Austin.  Miss Austin is a Great Hearts graduate herself and this will be her second year assisting 3rd grade at Archway Arete.  We are looking forward to a wonderful year of learning and partnership with our students and families.  This blog will be updated once a week with pertinent information.  If I update more than once a week I will e-mail you to  inform you about the blog update.  Miss Austin and I are looking forward to meeting you at Meet the Teacher Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment