Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dear Parents and Families,

I wanted to let you know that we have had a wonderful two days in 3C!  I have enjoyed getting to know all of your children.  We have jumped right into a lot of curriculum, and they have impressed me with their knowledge and critical thinking skills.  One thing I wanted to make you aware of is the grading policy for homework.  Your students’ homework will be returned to them in their yellow folder within 3 days.  My goal is to return homework the very next day! Tomorrow, Monday night’s homework is being returned.  Please look out for it and continue to look for returned homework in their yellow folders.  The homework grades are based on the following:

·      Completion
·      On time
·      Name on paper
·      Accuracy
·      Neatness

Please also be aware that starting next week students will be kept in at recess if they do not complete their homework. 

If you have any questions or concerns about the policy, or a specific assignment, please let me know!

Also make sure your scholar has their copy of Little House on the Prairie by Monday.  We have already started the novel.  Please let me know through an e-mail if you need to loan a copy from the school.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to teach your children this year.  I am very excited for the rest of the school year!


If you need anything, please contact me.  My contact information is on the side of my blog. 

Best,

Ms. Caro 

No comments:

Post a Comment