Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Farewell letter from Miss Austin

Dear students and families,

I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all the lovely students I’ve had the pleasure of teaching.  After spending two years as a third grade assistant for Archway Arete, I will be moving on to pursue a master’s degree in Musical Theatre at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff, Wales.

The past two years have been an exciting time of growth and learning. I have been so fortunate to have the opportunity to get to know you all and to help develop Archway Arete from its beginning. I will leave with many fond memories of our adventures this year. From the lamppost at the back of the wardrobe to Asteroid B-612 and the outer reaches of the universe, I have truly enjoyed sharing this wonderful journey with you. You each have grown so much and I am so very proud of all the work you've done. I wish you all the best of luck in the years to come.

While I will certainly miss Archway Arete, I am excited to have the chance to foster my passion for musical theatre and to continue in my own education. I truly appreciate the love and support I have received from my class and colleagues as I start this new chapter. Thank you, all.

Love,

Miss Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment