Monday, May 23, 2016

Dear 3C Parents,

I cannot believe it is the last week of school!  This year has flown by.  It has been such a privilege teaching your children.  I am so grateful to work at such a wonderful school with amazing students, parents, administration, and staff.  Thank you for all that you have done for our class this year.  I truly appreciate all of your help!  I look forward to seeing your children next year as they become 4th graders!!  I think I will be in the same room, but you will see a new name on my door if you are looking for me- Mrs. Bowers!  Please reach out if you have any comments or questions during this busy last week!  

Best,

Ms. Caro 

ELA: We will be review a small list of Spalding words this week, however there will be no homework or test at the end of the week. We will be having our test on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on Tuesday.

Science:
We will be having our final Science test on Wednesday.

Math:
We will be working on adding and subtracting money using real world scenarios.

History:
Our History units are complete for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment