Monday, October 2, 2017

Mrs. Bowers' Return

3C Parents and Families,

Tomorrow is my official return to school!  I have enjoyed the precious time at home with my daughter and I am so grateful I was able to take the time to be at home with her.  I am looking forward to my return to work and getting to know your children even better.  I have been able to come in about once a week for the first quarter and it was an excellent opportunity to keep up with policies and procedures and get to know your children a little bit.  For the month of October Mrs. Chilson and Ms. Warren are going to remain in 3C to help ease the transition for the students.  As I am now back in my role as lead teacher you may begin emailing me with questions and concerns at kbowers@archwayarete.org.  That being said, you are free to email Mrs. Chilson for now as well, especially during this last week of the quarter.  I look forward to seeing you all at parent teacher conferences!

Best,


Mrs. Kellie Bowers  

No comments:

Post a Comment