Sunday, August 6, 2017

Good Afternoon 3C Families!

It was a pleasure to meet our scholars and families at Meet The Teacher on Friday! We are honored to have each one of you as a part of our classroom community. I hope this weekend was filled with excitement and a bit of relaxation as we are about to begin a year of learning, fun, and growing! Mine was busy getting all of our supplies set up for the first day, but I did find time to enjoy with my family!


I had a great helper Saturday afternoon as I organized our supplies! 

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help as I know what a busy week it is! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting us with your precious children.

Warmly,

Mrs. Chilson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Bower,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Mrs. Bowers' 3rd Grade Class has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Third Grade Teacher Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/third_grade_teacher_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Third Grade Teacher Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete