Wednesday, May 24, 2017

FINAL DAYS OF 3RD GRADE!!!


I know I said I made my last post, but this will be my final one! We had an exciting morning and I wanted to share it with all of our families. We spelled out our virtue of the month, WISDOM and we celebrated with a Root Beer float and compliments party. We drank Root Beer floats and wrote out compliments to our friends. During our party we also celebrated our summer birthday's with some treats and prizes. Students received a surprise when we had an awards ceremony in class. Each student was awarded an award that ties in with an idiom. 

Fun was had by all and I wanted to share their joy with you!

Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a fantastic group of scholars and families this year, we greatly appreciate it!

Mrs. Chilson and Mrs. Geyer


One of our summer birthday girls!


Root Beer floats to celebrate Wisdom!


Delicious! 


We loved sweet compliments from our classmates!


3C 2017 Awards Ceremony!


Grinning from ear to ear with our awards!



Go the Extra Mile Award!


Nice as Pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment